VP of Marketing
Work from anywhere, impact everywhere
We’re a fully distributed team of over 150 talented people that work remotely from 40+ countries around the world. We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to learn and grow.
We are committed to changing the way things are done. To achieve that, we search the world for the best people for the job. This is how we are transforming the world of digital banking.
Our team is worldwide, our capacity for innovation, limitless.
Risk is inherent in all of our business activities and managing risk well is the responsibility of every Xapien.
Sound risk management enables us to serve our customers and deliver value for our shareholders, and helps make Xapo a great place to work.
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position
Work from anywhere!
Xapo Bank is on a bold mission to expand into emerging markets. Assisting us on this journey, we are looking for a seasoned Marketing Leader to own our marketing function and drive our initiatives across the Xapo Bank ecosystem. The VP of Marketing, reporting into our Chief Product Officer, will deliver the marketing strategy across all our markets. Leading our efforts behind our main objectives of member acquisition, retention and engagement across the globe.
- Through the Marketing teams you will drive our user count growth, in tandem with the Product team (Conversion Tribe)
- Serving as the leader, steering and guiding the marketing team, across multiple pillars: organic, paid as well as earned
- Development as well as oversight over a marketing strategy aimed to increase member acquisition, growth across our markets and content channels
- Setting and tracking clear-cut marketing OKRs aligned to marketing strategy and Xapo’s business objectives
- Remaining abreast of and reporting on key campaign metrics across the Xapo Bank environment
- Being obsessed with the data and the numbers aligned to marketing campaigns, keeping track of successes as well as areas of improvement
- Supporting customer profiling and determine propensity modelling in support of both acquisition and retention segments
- Partnering with the Engineering, Data, Product and other stakeholder teams that directly impact Xapo’s customers
- Working with key business stakeholders to determine accurate resource allocation and oversight of any applicable internal marketing agency teams (PR and otherwise)
- Management and oversight of marketing spend, in alignment with business partners as well as delivery of efficient agency and supplier investment
- Participating in monthly/quarterly/annual goal setting and ensuring the team is aligned to the overall objectives set by the business
- Heavily involved in co-owning and driving our branding efforts, focusing on fine tuning messaging and brand feel together with your peer in Design
- Extensive marketing management background spanning established companies and early-stage high-energy startups.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar field
- Demonstrated track record of experience within Digital Banking, Fintech, Payments or Blockchain/Crypto industries (preference given to Crypto domain experience)
- Extensive experience in performance marketing as well as driving organic growth (SEO, etc.)
- Excellent track record of building and executing Growth and User Acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated accountability for clear articulation as well as execution of marketing strategy, including board-level vision and strategy
- Experience building, leading and growing high performing marketing teams
- Demonstrated experience working across LATAM, Africa and Asia (preferred)
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is flexible, experimental, and resourceful
- A go-getter mentality and always pushing for results: you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values and the Xapo Values-Driven Leadership principles.
Why work for Xapo?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Great work-life balance: Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team. Learn how you learn best - from books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.