Social Media Intern
Lolli is a rewards application that gives users free bitcoin when they shop online at 1000+ top retailers including Sephora, StockX, ASOS, Booking.com, and more. Merchants pay Lolli for sending users to their sites which we then share with our users as free bitcoin rewards. Lolli has transformed bitcoin adoption by creating the easiest way to earn bitcoin on everyday purchases.
Lolli is on a mission to make bitcoin accessible to all by making it easy for everyone to earn and own bitcoin with Lolli.
We are looking for a social media intern to help facilitate and primarily manage our social media channels. This role will be at the front lines of our social media strategy helping execute on initiatives including planning social media content and guiding a larger social media strategy across channels. Work will include planning initiatives to help opportunities assisting with facilitating promotional contests, generating copy for social media, and various marketing projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly organized and able to multitask when handling multiple projects
- Have strong and clear written communication skills and an ability to capture brand voice, uphold grammatical and spelling standards, and maintain an upbeat tone
- Familiarity with social media channels including but not limited to Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, and Facebook
- Proficiency with graphic design applications including Figma, Canva, Photoshop and video editing software
- Self-starter that can work independently
- Be a solutions-oriented problem solver
- Strong knowledge of memes and pop culture, and ability to be creative in ideating and generating social media content
This position will be based in New York, NY with a flexible work schedule which requires ~20-40 hours a week, the majority of the work can be done remotely though we will also have you come to the office occasionally.
Lolli is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.