Senior Data Scientist, Product
We are seeking a Product Data Scientist who will work in a highly collaborative and cross-functional setting to empower data-driven decision-making at the company level. The successful candidate should possess exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to communicate results in a clear and concise manner. Specifically, they will use knowledge of causal inference and statistics to setup and evaluate experiments, advise the Uniswap Labs Product and Engineering teams on key drivers of user engagement, and suggest product and business (growth/marketing) improvements that can drive impact against Company Goals.
- Develop core metrics and create dashboards to track and measure business performance
- Design, conduct and analyze A/B tests to guide product decisions
- Model production transformations of data to support analytics and reporting requirements (using tools like DBT / Dataflow)
- Perform explorative data analyses and build models to distill insights from user behavior and identify new strategic opportunities
- Partner with Product, Growth, Research, Engineering and Leadership to inform, influence, support and execute strategy and product and growth decisions
- Collaborate with multiple subject matter experts to drive new data initiatives, automate business intelligence reporting, and establish best practices
- Support growth and marketing teams in quantifying and measuring the performance and cost efficiency of marketing campaigns
- Bachelors in quantitative field (CS, Stats, economics, etc) with 5+ years work experience in a data science role at a tech company, or Ph.D. in quantitative field with 3+ years data science work experience at a tech company
- Proficiency in SQL and Python
- Ability to develop and analyze algorithms to extract insights from large datasets
- Strong statistical acumen with ability to interpret experiment results and set-up statistical tests from scratch as necessary
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present insights to team members in other domains
- Ability to prioritize in a highly dynamic start-up environment
- An inquisitive mindset and ability to tackle challenges with limited guidance
Nice to Have
- Experience with consumer-facing software
- Experience with blockchain data and analytics tools
- Experience with DeFi/web3
- Fondness for the color pink
Minimum full-time salary of $153,000-$187,000. Disclosure in accordance with New York City's Pay Transparency Law. Full Time employees at Uniswap Labs are also eligible for other compensation elements, including equity, tokens, and benefits, dependent on the position type.
Uniswap Labs’ Full-Time employee benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.