Head of Customer Support
We are an exciting Fintech/Regtech company with cutting-edge technology for regulatory reporting and rapid growth. We are currently searching for an exceptional Head of Customer Support to join the team.
As Head of Customer Support, you will ensure we provide a world-class customer service to our banking clients. You will be responsible for effective day-to-day support operations, as well as overseeing the systems and processes that underpin our support operations. You will work closely with our account managers and delivery teams, and you will own some ‘business as usual’ client relationships.
This is a perfect opportunity for a skilled and ambitious customer support operator to join a high growth company. If you also have excellent people skills, curiosity, business acumen and an exemplary work ethic, we’d like to meet you.
- This role is based in London. Suade has a flexible working policy but you will need to be available to come into the London office when required at your own expense.
- Due to the nature of this role and the 24/7 support model we provide to our clients, you will sometimes be expected to be on-call outside business hours and sometimes at weekends.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this role.
Suade is an equal-opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without bias.
- Responsible for leading a team of 4-5 support specialists (both in-house and 3rd party), ensuring they provide exceptional support to our banking clients
- Responsible for training and coaching the support team to implement company support policy and follow best practice
- Ensure that the team efficiently triage support tickets, solving first-line tickets, and escalating other tickets to second or third-line teams with sufficient information to facilitate a rapid resolution
- Monitor performance against client SLAs and weekly KPIs, reporting to Suade Management weekly
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in Suade’s support operations
- Diagnose issues (e.g. SLA breaches) to establish corrective measures as required
- Co-ordinate our 24/7 support model, managing the rota of out-of-hours support and ensuring there are robust contingency plans in place at all times
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the systems (e.g. Zendesk) and processes (e.g. training) that underpin our support operations
- Maintain the knowledge base of common problems, Q&A and recommendations
- Empathise with our clients and see the system from their perspective to find long term solutions rather than short-term wins
- Co-ordinate regularly with our Product Teams to ensure alignment between our product and the expectations of our customers
- Own some ‘business as usual’ client relationships, as their main point of contact with Suade post-implementation
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst, Technical Support, QA or Software Development in a SaaS company
- Excellent English verbal/listening and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Basic Excel knowledge (formulas, pivot-tables) and an ability to work with reporting software
- Highly organized, able to multitask and work within short time constraints
- Quick learner, self-motivated, detailed-oriented, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ideally, previous experience of support tools such as Zendesk/Freshdesk/JIRA
- Ideally, a basic understanding of financial products (Securities, Derivatives, etc.) and the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical clients in a way that is easy to understand
· 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
· Flexible holiday - choose when you take your holidays by opting out of bank holidays if you would like!
· Additional annual leave holiday - An extra day of annual leave for every 3 years you work at Suade in addition to your existing 25 days on a pro rata basis.
· Company pension
· Maternity leave and extraordinary paternity leave
· Flexible working hours
· Company laptop
· Work from home budget/ homeset up: £500 for new starters
· £500 Annual Training/ Development Subsidy