Sales Director US
We are an exciting RegTech company who’s developed cutting edge technology. We are currently searching for an exceptional Sales Jedi to join the team selling into the US and/Canada. We are looking for a high-performing Sales Jedi to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue targets. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to senior management. You will have a background in enterprise software selling into the financial services industry in the US and/Canada.
Suade is delighted to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without bias.
- Lead sales efforts (new client acquisition) with a customer-centric approach and build a sales pipeline in line with your targets.
- Accountable for both revenue and profit target achievement.
- Align and optimise the entire customer experience with the aim of increasing revenue.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, presentation, and listening skills.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and presence in the US and/Canada.
- Objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of junior sales team members.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Established and demonstratable network in the financial services and regulatory industry in the US and/Canada
- Prior successful sales experience in software or a related industry.
- Understanding of prudential regulation and regulatory reporting processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for sales success.
- Proven record of superior customer satisfaction.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong commitment to follow through.
- Demonstrated strength in problem assessment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Results-oriented, resourceful, with a strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Proven record of achieving or exceeding goals.
- Proven effective team player/collaborator.
- Ability to understand, interpret, and effectively communicate technical concepts.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- 14 days holiday plus Federal Holidays
- Company Pension Contribution
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Digital Nomad (Work From Anywhere)
- Flexible working hours