Risk and Regulatory Reporting Specialist (London)
Suade’s success is built on grit, determination, and our proven ability to develop cutting edge technology to create the next generation of RegTech. The RegTech team is at the core of our product and is key on achieving the continuous growth of our business.
As part of the RegTech team, you will use your vast experience on regulatory reporting to lead the architecture, development, and expansion of our portfolio of reports in partnership with our product team.
This position can be based in London, Singapore, New York or remotely from a similar timezone.
Suade is delighted to be an equal opportunity employer we have a diverse team with great values. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without bias.
As one of our senior members you will work closely with our Project Managers and Engineering Team and you will build upon your past-experience to:
- Lead a portfolio of client-facing implementation projects, defining business requirements (new products, new regulations etc) and supporting clients with data mapping to the FIRE data schema
- Be the subject matter expert in one family of regulatory reports and stay updated on regulatory changes liaising with clients and other experts in the industry.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the construction and update of a family of regulatory returns in partnership with our Lead Engineers.
- Supporting the Customer Success team by providing SME input to client queries under BAU conditions
- Develop and enhance documentation and training materials for clients and internal stakeholders.
- Mentor and educate junior Business Analysts and Engineers with your regulatory knowledge.
- Elevate Suade’s presence in the regulatory space and work with our Sales and Marketing teams in presentations and events where regulatory knowledge is required.
- A proven ability to understand, interpret and communicate complex regulatory rules (e.g. CRR / IFR in Europe) with subject matter expertise in at least one of the main reporting areas: capital, liquidity, leverage, balance sheet, credit risk, market risk etc.
- At least 3 years of experience as a subject matter expert at a regulated firm or as a consultant
- Previous experience in a client-facing role – can be either external or internal stakeholders.
- Deep banking product understanding (Loans, Securities, Derivatives, etc.)
- High proficiency in Excel (lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Good experience working with financial data, data mapping and analysis.
- Excellent stakeholder management with an ability to challenge and influence more senior stakeholders.
- Excellent English verbal/listening and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with various levels of management by distilling complex ideas.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience working with software solutions in the regulatory space.
- Previous experience working with engineering teams, writing business requirements.
- Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position (Senior BA/Manager).
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible holiday - choose when you take your holidays by opting out of bank holidays if you would like!
- Additional annual leave holiday - An extra day of annual leave for every 3 years you work at Suade in addition to your existing 25 days on a pro rata basis.
- Company Pension
- Maternity leave and extraordinary paternity leave
- Digital Nomad (Work From Anywhere)
- Flexible working hours
- Company laptop
- Work from home budget/ homeset up: £500 for new starters
- £500 Annual Training/ Development Subsidy