Business Development Representative / Sales Development Representative - UK
Core to Suade’s success is our proven ability to develop and deploy cutting edge technology. We are looking for a Business Development Representative / Sales Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
This is a London, UK based role. You will need to be able to come into the office at least 2-3 days per week. We are unable to offer Visa Sponsorship for this role.
Suade is delighted to be an equal opportunity employer we have a diverse team with great values. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without bias.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Minimum 1 year work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible holiday - choose when you take your holidays by opting out of bank holidays if you would like!
- Additional annual leave holiday - An extra day of annual leave for every 3 years you work at Suade in addition to your existing 25 days on a pro rata basis.
- Company Pension
- Maternity leave and extraordinary paternity leave
- Digital Nomad (Work From Anywhere)
- Flexible working hours
- Company laptop
- Work from home budget/ homeset up
- Annual Training/ Development Subsidy