Full Stack Blockchain Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can have a direct and massive impact? Do you want to help us kindly change the world?
Join our team at Snickerdoodle Labs, one of the most exciting venture backed Blockchain technology companies. We are evolving NFT tech into a massively scalable and interoperable framework for safe, open, and protective use of personal data. We are building a first-of-its-kind infrastructure that will allow people to own and monetize their data in a secure way, no matter where it lives, how it travels, or what it’s used for.
As a Full Stack Engineer on our team, you will:
- Develop, maintain, and support software prototypes and product features from start to finish.
- Implement cross-platform user experiences from conception to release with React Native or Flutter
- Prioritize and ensure computer security, correct use of cryptography, and user data privacy
- Collaborate effectively with other team members across the organization to accomplish shared projects
You ideally have:
- Excellent written communications skills (necessary for remote work)
- Experience writing software in web and mobile for large user bases and enterprises
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Full-time experience with working remotely
- Proficiency with functional programming paradigms
- Ability to wireframe or rapidly prototype interfaces and proficiency in graphic design
- Contributions to open source software projects or standards groups
- Bitcoin/Ethereum/Blockchain/Solana/Polkadot related open sources projects is a major plus as well
- Web 3 interest, experience or side hustle
Snickerdoodle Labs is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our success is driven by our ability to build positive relationships with each other, our partners, our customers, our communities and the earth. Snickerdoodle Labs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.