Product Marketing Manager
sFOX is a full-service prime dealer uniting liquidity from over 30 exchanges and OTC desks in one easy-to-manage platform. sFOX's platform provides traders with best execution services from a single account, a single counterparty, and a single workflow — giving traders greater capital efficiency. Its smart order router algorithmically routes traders to the most competitive prices worldwide, reducing slippage and improving trade performance across immense scale.
sFOX is committed to the highest standards of investor protection and reliability. The platform is SOC 2 certified and provides access to the market 24/7 with 99.99% uptime. Founded in 2014, the company is backed by Social Capital, Digital Currency Group, Khosla Ventures, DHVC, Haystack, Blockchain Capital, Y Combinator, and executives from PayPal and Airbnb.
We’re on a mission to open the world’s financial markets to everyone and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing team.
About the position
sFOX is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager who can take a strategic approach to secure our position in the market. As a Product Marketing Manager, your role will involve developing a deep understanding of our target customers, defining our go-to-market strategy, and influencing how we develop, and market our products. We are in search of individuals who are capable of seamlessly combining strategic planning with hands-on execution, and who can communicate persuasively with both customers and colleagues.
- Developing positioning and messaging to inform GTM strategy
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams to support GTM activations with marketing and sales enablement materials (e.g. pitch decks, battlecards, 1-pagers, solutions webpages, partner / ecosystem communications, case studies, blog posts)
- Conduct customer research interviews, segmentation, and journey mapping to understand our target market
- Deep dive on competitive landscape, synthesizing research and analysis to refine product positioning and future product roadmap (e.g. SWOT analysis, customer segmentation, buyer and user personas)
- Researching industry trends - particularly within the crypto ecosystem, deriving and sharing key insights to elevate within collateral and sales talk tracks
- Building educational content to drive further engagement with prospects, customers and ecosystem partners alike
- 5+ years of product marketing or combination of product, marketing, communications, sales or related field with B2B financial services
- Deep knowledge of blockchain, digital currency, fintech, and capital markets
- MBA or management consulting background is highly desirable
- Ability to approach product management from a customer’s vantage point and is motivated by the chance to improve the lives of customers
- Experience with creating positioning, messaging, and marketing collateral from the ground up
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across teams
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced startup environment
sFOX is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.