sFOX is a full-service prime dealer uniting liquidity from over 30 exchanges and OTC desks in one easy-to-manage platform. sFOX's platform provides traders with best execution services from a single account, a single counterparty, and a single workflow — giving traders greater capital efficiency. Its smart order router algorithmically routes traders to the most competitive prices worldwide, reducing slippage and improving trade performance across immense scale.
sFOX is committed to the highest standards of investor protection and reliability. The platform is SOC 2 certified and provides access to the market 24/7 with 99.99% uptime. Founded in 2014, the company is backed by Social Capital, Digital Currency Group, Khosla Ventures, DHVC, Haystack, Blockchain Capital, Y Combinator, and executives from PayPal and Airbnb.
We’re on a mission to open the world’s financial markets to everyone and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing team.
About the position:
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our product team and ensure that our products remain competitive. This position will participate in the creation of new products and features from ideation through execution.
- Define and communicate objectives, product requirements, and constraints for product initiatives and releases to the team.
- Have an in-depth understanding of project status to ensure product success.
- Gather product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends to determine improvements to product features.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and help establish the product vision.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams - product, design, sales, operations, and engineering to launch new products and achieve business objectives.
- Monitor and report on customer reaction after a project launch.
- 5+ years of technical product management experience or related/equivalent experience.
- Approaches product management from a customer’s vantage point and is motivated by the chance to improve the lives of customers.
- The ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced startup environment.
Why You'll Want to Work Here
- Remote-first culture - work from where you are
- Unlimited PTO - take time off when you need it
- Paid holidays and company-wide wellness days off
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance and flexible spending accounts available for you and your family
- Ability to help shape the future of sFOX and the cryptocurrency market
sFOX is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.