Product Communications Lead
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
As a Product Communications Lead, you’ll get to:
- Product Launch Strategy: Develop and execute comprehensive product communication strategies to support new product launches. Ensure clear and compelling messaging that highlights the value proposition and benefits of our solutions.
- Content Creation: Create a variety of content, including press releases, blog posts and social media posts, to effectively communicate product updates and enhancements within the industry.
- Media Relations: Build and maintain relationships with key media outlets, journalists, and influencers in the blockchain, financial services and technology industries. Support media outreach and secure media coverage for product launches.
- Internal Communications: Collaborate with internal teams to ensure employees are well-informed about product updates. Develop internal communication plans and materials to support product launches.
- Events Strategy: Lead the development of our events strategy including conferences, trade shows, and virtual events. Coordinate with external stakeholders and cross functional teams to ensure seamless execution and meaningful engagement with our target audience.
- Thought Leadership: Establish and maintain thought leadership in the blockchain industry by identifying speaking opportunities, securing speaking engagements for key executives, and creating thought leadership content.
- Performance Analysis: Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of product communications initiatives within the blockchain industry. Use data and feedback to refine strategies and improve results.
- Project Management: Manage multiple workstreams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This includes ensuring the broader PYUSD team meets deadlines, hits growth metrics, delivers steady development of use cases.
Your experience should include:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field (Master's preferred).
- 12+ years of experience in product communications, public relations, or related roles, preferably within the blockchain or technology sector.
- Proven track record of successful product launches and event planning within the blockchain industry.
- Experience working on global products that reach hundreds of millions of users.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker and experienced operator: Proven ability to both identify opportunities and drive action to pursue those opportunities.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology and its applications.
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Adaptable for the quickly changing landscape of a startup environment.
- Thrives in data-driven, fast-paced organizations.
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Web 3.0 Is Still the Place to Be
- A Conversation with Paxos Product Leaders
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- Mercado Libre Reaches 1M+ Users in 60 Days With Paxos
- Paxos Was Built to Protect its Customers
- CNBC Crypto World Interviews Paxos CEO on USDP stablecoin
- Paxos CEO Charles Cascarilla’s Perspectives on the Current State of the Global Economy
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to U.S. Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.
Paxos offers a competitive total compensation and benefits package, including equity. Actual salary within that range is dependent upon the individual’s skills, experience and qualifications.