Customer Service Specialist
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
OXIO is the world’s first telecom-as-a-service (TaaS) platform. We are democratizing telecom and making it easily accessible for brands and enterprises to fully own and operate proprietary mobile networks designed to support their own customers needs. Our TaaS solution combines multiple existing networks into one single platform that can be seamlessly managed in the cloud as a modern SaaS offering. And it gets better - with full network access comes unparalleled business intelligence and insights to help enterprises better understand customer and machine (M2M) behavior. With a continuous focus on innovation, any company can build a powerful telecom presence with OXIO, and in addition help them glean unique customer insights like never before.
As a Customer Support, you will be responsible for providing support to end-users and clients on BrandVNO products and issues. Work with users and colleagues to define technical problems, determine the solution, and assist in implementing the fix. This role is fully autonomous to support end-users from an education needs perspective to guide them when issues arise, providing excellent customer service using your skills and knowledge through tickets in Zendesk, Chat Bot and phone calls. Additionally, in this role you will work closely with our L2 Support team and support escalating any troubleshooting issues that require further investigation.
- Follow established procedures to complete complex assignments and resolve problems that require in-depth investigation or research
- Provide team assistance, including serving as subject matter expert, leading special projects, training new hires within work unit, providing daily guidance to lower level employees, and allocation of work, as needed
- Conduct basic analysis and research as well as workflow management
- Support an expansive array of products and services
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the business reputation and safeguarding OXIO, its clients and assets
- 3-4 years of customer support experience, ideally working for fast paced industries
- Experience using CRM tools and building the best end-user experience.
- Written and verbal fluency in Spanish and English, Portuguese is a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of Customer Service call center environments
- Always thinking "What happens if this fails?"
- Strong time management, organization, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Autonomous in project delivery
- Strong leadership, communication and empathy
- Continuous learning mindset
- Ability to work as a team-player
- Ability to understand the business and propose improvements & novel solutions
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and stock option incentive program
- Company paid healthcare
- Flexible work arrangements
- Company sponsored team-lunches and company retreats
- International organization that enables you to work across boundaries, travel to different locations, and enjoy the dynamics of a rapidly growing startup
- A diverse and inclusive team
- We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, age, disability status or other defining characteristics