Sales Executive M2M
Sales & Business Development
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
OXIO is the world’s first telecom-as-a-service (TaaS) platform. We are democratizing telecom and making it easily accessible for brands and enterprises to fully own and operate proprietary mobile networks designed to support their own customers needs. Our TaaS solution combines multiple existing networks into one single platform that can be seamlessly managed in the cloud as a modern SaaS offering. And it gets better - with full network access comes unparalleled business intelligence and insights to help enterprises better understand customer and machine (M2M) behavior. With a continuous focus on innovation, any company can build a powerful telecom presence with OXIO, and in addition help them glean unique customer insights like never before.
OXIO’s unique products make the M2M and IoT sector a very significant revenue opportunity. We’re seeking a motivated and experienced Sales Executive specializing in the field of M2M that is eager to join a well-funded startup ($40M Series B in 2022) and make your mark on the world. You will build, manage and sell a multi-million dollar pipeline of our M2M SaaS solution that is truly the first of its kind. In this role you will have the opportunity to earn significant uncapped commissions from a plan designed to reward only the best in Enterprise Sales Leaders.
OXIO was recently selected by Forbes as one of the Best Start-Up Employers to work for in 2023. Are you ready to join us?
- 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience, preferably 5 years in SaaS or Enterprise Software.
- An intimate knowledge of the M2M/IoT Business Sector within Mexico.
- Has successfully sold M2M/IoT connectivity solutions for 3 years.
- Experienced selling into the C-Suite together with Business and IT Functions (all levels of business).
- Drive new business bookings growth through the execution of the company’s go-to-market strategy.
- Ability to build lasting relationships based on high standards of trust and transparency.
- High level of accountability and representing OXIO in the best light at all times.
- Winning attitude, leading by example, contributing to a high energy and infectious Sales Culture.
- A track record of building account strategies and territory plans, building accurate pipeline through lead generation, prospecting, and rigorous qualification.
- Experience in running the full sales cycle from early engagement to business closure.
- Proven experience developing and closing seven figure new business deals.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced startup environment as an individual contributor.
- Deep understanding of how businesses operate in the Mexico market, how private and public companies make decisions and the priorities driving decisions at the C-level.
- Proven access to IT Integrator (Managed-Services) M2M ecosystem in México
- BA / BS or equivalent work experience.
- Confident communicator with the ability to articulate how OXIO solutions can best deliver business value within a highly competitive environment.
- A strong work ethic.
- Record of consistent over achievement in quota attainment.
- Accurate forecasting expertise.
- A team player, combining resources from Sales Engineering, Product Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success and your own extended Management team etc.
- Strong time management skills, ability to think strategically and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience of presentation software (Google Slides, Powerpoint, Keynote), collaboration features within Google Docs (Sheets, Slides, etc)
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal in English and Spanish
How You'll Contribute
- Over achieve against your annual New Name Sales Quota.
- Strategically approach the C-Suite and VP Level Management of Tier 1 organizations.
- Identify valuable client opportunities, translating OXIO capabilities into value propositions that lead to multi-million dollar ongoing business transactions.
- Create business plans to penetrate and maximize the opportunities within your account base to develop a sustainable and recurring book of business.
- Structure and manage complex negotiations to successfully close, deliver and develop long-term client relationships.
- Drive the creation of sales and marketing materials that are customized to a client’s business challenges and goals.
- Coordinate/functionally partner with various internal team members to drive executional excellence
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and stock option incentive program.
- Company contribution toward healthcare.
- An enjoyable work environment, OXIO has recently opened a new facility in Mexico City.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Company sponsored team-lunches and company retreats.
- International organization that enables you to work across boundaries, travel to different locations, and enjoy the dynamics of a rapidly growing startup.
- A diverse and inclusive team. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, age, disability status or other defining characteristics.