Account Executive - Europe
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
⚡️ About Merkle Science
Merkle Science provides blockchain transaction monitoring and intelligence solutions for web3 companies, digital asset service providers, financial institutions, law enforcement and government agencies to detect, investigate and prevent illicit use of cryptocurrencies. Our vision is to make cryptocurrencies safe and provide infrastructure for the safe and compliant growth of cryptocurrencies.
Merkle Science is headquartered in New York with offices in Singapore, Bangalore and London. The team has combined experience across Bank of America, Paypal, Luno, Thomson Reuters and Amazon. The company has raised over US$27 MM from SIG, Beco, Republic, DCG, Kenetic, GGV and several others.
Merkle Science is seeking a talented and driven Account Executive to join our team and focus on expanding our presence and clientele in Europe. As an Account Executive, you will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth by identifying and cultivating strategic partnerships, engaging potential clients, and understanding their compliance needs. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and manage key accounts, establish long-term relationships, and ensure the successful adoption of Merkle Science solutions.
💥 What will you do?
- Prepare and present proposals, negotiate contracts, and close deals with clients.
- Develop a deep understanding of Merkle Science's products and services.
- Conduct sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers, including the development of client-centric product solutions.
- Responsible for achieving a monthly unit quota in sales across our compliance products for blockchain companies and financial institutions
- Design, create, and deliver sales proposals and presentations on product benefits.
- Self-generate leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking, and industry events.
🙋 What we're looking for
- Fluent in English.
- 3-5 years of prior enterprise SaaS sales experience with a strong preference for individuals with crypto domain knowledge.
- Prior startup experience with a proven sales track record ideally selling to financial institutions and/or crypto companies.
- A creative problem solver, results driven and self-motivated.
- Possesses a resilient personality and reacts well under pressure.
- High emotional intelligence and independent thinker.
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize workload and use time effectively.
- Ability to handle changing requirements and unforeseen problems rapidly and positively.
❤️ Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, learning & development initiatives and hours that are designed to provide work/life balance. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental health.
We reward talent and believe in acknowledging people for their contributions. We offer industry-leading compensation, along with generous equity. As a rapidly growing business, there are endless opportunities to grow your career with Merkle Science.