Public Sector Account Executive - US (DMV)
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2023
Merkle Science provides blockchain transaction monitoring and intelligence solutions for web3 companies, digital asset service providers, financial institutions, law enforcement and government agencies to detect, investigate and prevent illicit use of cryptocurrencies. Our vision is to make cryptocurrencies safe and provide infrastructure for the safe and compliant growth of cryptocurrencies.
Merkle Science is headquartered in New York with offices in Singapore, Bangalore and London. The team has combined experience across Bank of America, Paypal, Luno, Thomson Reuters and Amazon. The company has raised over US$27 MM from SIG, Beco, Republic, DCG, Kenetic, GGV and several others.
💥 What will you do?
- Lead strategic expansion into the public sector across the US, attending meetings in the DC area as needed
- Work closely with other business services support groups, including sales support and marketing personnel
- Conduct sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers, including the development of client-centric product solutions
- Design, develop, and deliver sales proposals and presentations on product benefits
- Self-generate leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, on-site visits, networking, and attending industry events
- Maintain all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information
- Attend all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management
🙋 What makes you a great addition to the team?
- Fluent in English
- At least 2-4 years of prior experience as an AE
- Previous compliance/finance/blockchain experience is a big plus
- Experience achieving success in early-stage SaaS startup companies
- Strong relationships with government agencies and law enforcement
- In-depth knowledge of Government contracts and procurement vehicles
- Possesses a resilient personality and reacts well under pressure
- You love working cross-departmentally, taking initiative to complete tasks, diving into new things and willing to be an advocate and voice for the public sector business
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize workload and use time effectively
- Ability to handle changing requirements and unforeseen problems rapidly and positively
❤️ Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, learning & development initiatives and hours that are designed to provide work/life balance.
Salary + commission
Fully paid medical, dental and vision
401k with 4% employer match
Competitive PTO and sick days
A fun and collaborative work environment