Madhive is seeking an Information Technology Manager, to learn and grow in a thriving industry. The successful candidate will be part of a culture where information is shared and new ideas are welcomed. You will have the ability to enhance the internal customer experience while learning all aspects of our business.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Business Operations and work a hybrid schedule based out of our NYC headquarters.
What you’ll do:
- Create and manage appropriate device policies and ensure adherence.
- Manage and enhance as needed the networking infrastructure and systems to achieve business goals.
- Identify and implement corporate software that provides the best outcomes.
- Provide IT guidance to other departments as needed to help achieve goals
- Provide and enable a culture of understanding IT security best practices, including but not limited to passwords, social engineering, phishing, cracking, etc.
- Manage IT MSP to ensure rapid response and resolution of corporate technology issues.
- Partner with engineering as needed on company-wide technological implementations.
- Be accountable for any IT-related certification compliance and audits.
- Manage and oversee strategic partnerships with key IT vendors to ensure operational efficiency
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify business requirements, develop service agreements and performance metrics for IT software and services
- Build and maintain strong relationships with other external relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure that the IT services are aligned with the company's strategic objectives and priorities
- Monitor and report on vendor’s delivery of services
- Identify opportunities for cost savings and service improvements through the effective management of the vendors to develop strategies to realize those opportunities
- Manage risks associated with the vendor services, ensuring the company is protected from any potential service disruptions or other issues.
- Monitor IT vendor financial performance, identifying areas for improvement and working with vendors to implement corrective action plans
- Must be flexible and able to work off-hours as required to support deployments, resolve production problems, or respond to corporate emergencies
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required
Who you are:
- 7+ years of IT experience with specific experience managing external vendors and IT support in fast-paced environments
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Information Technology or a related field
- Collaboration, excellent communication, and negotiation skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and flexible in handling multiple assignments and competing priorities
Can present to various levels of stakeholders
- Strong writing skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Possesses a strong technical aptitude
- Hands-on experience managing an internal IT tech stack can troubleshoot and support issues if necessary
The approximate compensation range for this role is $125,000-$170,000. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by several factors, including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity among our team.
Madhive is a dynamic, diverse, innovative, and friendly place to work. We embrace our differences and believe they fuel our creativity. We come from varied backgrounds and think that’s important. But whether it’s taking ideas from previous lives and applying them in different ways or creating something completely new, we are all trail-blazing team players who think big and want to make an impact.
Here are just some of the many benefits of becoming a Madhive employee:
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance: Your health is number 1, so we offer 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance starting on day 1 for yourself and any dependents.
Family Forming Benefits: Madhive offers inclusive fertility and family-forming benefits that cover all paths to parenthood — whether it is adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, or anything related through a partnership with Carrot Fertility. The benefit includes free access to Carrot membership services and employer-sponsored funds of up to $10,000 to help pay for your care.
401(K) Matching: Madhive's generous 401(K) plan offers a contribution equal to 100% of eligible employee contributions up to 5% annually. There is no vesting period, and all full-time employees can participate immediately upon their hire date.
Unlimited Vacation: We offer Unlimited PTO plus additional paid company holidays.
Parental Leave: We believe that family comes first, so we provide parental leave to all new parents.
Food All Day: Fully stocked refrigerator and lunch are provided every day that you're in the office!