As a Solutions Engineer, you are responsible for bringing a deep product knowledge and technical background to showcase our product through seamless demos, professional presentations, & technical troubleshooting. The Solutions Engineer will support the pre-sales process and work alongside the sales/client success team to identify customer’s needs and generate customized solutions where applicable. Candidates should have a strong technical foundation in AdTech and/or perform a function within Ad Ops organization. Candidates will work cross functionally across business development, client services, product, & sales.
Responsibilities (What you'll do):
- Support pre-sales efforts by providing technical guidance to prospective clients
- Maintain and help evaluate current internal client support tools as well as creating new ones
- Curate existing internal documentation and create new documentation for the TechOps team to create a knowledge base for resolving client issues.
- Serve as a first point of escalation for the TechOps team members as client support tickets come in
- Help to define areas of need internally (technical, education/communication, etc.) and create solutions for them
- Work cross functionally with the product and development organizations to create more opportunities for collaboration and knowledge sharing across teams
Qualifications (Who you are):
- 3-5 years of advertising/ marketing technology professional experience.
- 2-3 year of pre-sales Solutions Engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. Masters or higher a plus.
- Experience and understanding in Ad Ops/Ad Tech industry.
- Experience in navigation around a database environment for simplistic troubleshooting
- Experience with various data environments, such as AWS, Hadoop and Google BigQuery.
- A subject matter expert leading hands-on with technical know-how, helping to determine methods and procedures on new product features and providing leadership to product managers or engineers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with internal and external clients.
The approximate compensation range for this position is $140,000 – $166,000. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity among our team.
Madhive is a dynamic, diverse, innovative, and friendly place to work. We embrace our differences and believe they fuel our creativity. We come from varied backgrounds and think that’s important. But whether it’s taking ideas from previous lives and applying them in different ways or creating something completely new, we are all trail-blazing team players who think big and want to make an impact.
Here are just some of the many benefits of becoming a Madhive employee:
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance: Your health is number 1, so we offer 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance starting on day 1 for yourself and any dependents.
Family Forming Benefits: Madhive offers inclusive fertility and family-forming benefits that cover all paths to parenthood — whether it is adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, or anything related through a partnership with Carrot Fertility. The benefit includes free access to Carrot membership services and employer-sponsored funds of up to $10,000 to help pay for your care.
401(K) Matching: Madhive's generous 401(K) plan offers a contribution equal to 100% of eligible employee contributions up to 5% annually. There is no vesting period, and all full-time employees can participate immediately upon their hire date.
Unlimited Vacation: We offer Unlimited PTO plus additional paid company holidays.
Parental Leave: We believe that family comes first, so we provide parental leave to all new parents.
Food All Day: Fully stocked refrigerator and lunch are provided every day that you're in the office!