Generalist Customer Success Associate
About the Team :
You will report into Valerie's Customer Success team, based in Kuala Lumpur.
The role in a nutshell:
Embark on meaningful and rewarding work performed with unwavering integrity. In this role, you will:
Deliver Exceptional Customer Service:
- Provide world-class customer service, responding to inquiries and concerns via multiple channels such as calls, chat, and emails.
- Build meaningful relationships with customers using a consultative approach, understanding their current and future needs, to achieve positive outcomes.
Enhance Customer Experience:
- Meet and exceed customer satisfaction and quality goals, comply with regulations, and achieve productivity targets.
- Adherence to shift schedules, while maintaining high productivity levels
Navigate Systems and Platforms:
- Utilise systems and applications proficiently to service customers and help them troubleshoot
- Document essential information, including payment details, customer updates, address changes, and any other pertinent information
Adaptability in a Dynamic Environment:
- Demonstrate the ability to reprioritise and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Flexibility in shift rotations and working hours
Preferred Skills :
Embark on a unique career journey shaped by your talent and curiosity. Demonstrate:
- Maintain personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations.
- Display a passion for serving customers, delivering outstanding service in every interaction.
Resilience and Multitasking:
- Exhibit the ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, multitasking efficiently across multiple systems and digital tools.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, verbal, and written skills.
Assertiveness and Influencing:
- Handle difficult conversations with assertiveness.
- Demonstrate excellent positive influencing, and resourcefulness skills.
- Apply critical, analytical, and forward-thinking skills to problem-solving.
- Maintain strong attention to detail in all aspects of your work.
- Confidence in a Hybrid Working Environment:
- Display confidence in working in a hybrid working environment.
- Fresh graduate or max 1-2 years experience in hospitality or servicing industry
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia, additional language would be an advantage
The salary for this role is RM3300.00
Our working environment principle is “Remote but Reachable”, you will be required to a hybrid working environment as needed and subjected to business needs
Life at Luno:
- Forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- Remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Access to Learnerbly with an annual development budget
- Generous maternity / paternity and even paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day
- A collaborative, friendly work community, with regular social events
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Free access to Headspace – a full library of guided meditations, sleep stories, and music.
- 0 fees with Luno from the day you start.*
*Offer only available on Luno Instant Buy, not Luno Exchange
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not negatively discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.