Internal Control & Crypto Projects - Internship
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2024
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 25% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of almost 1000 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
Within this role you will join the Internal Control and Crypto Projects team at Ledger and participate actively in the development of internal control in a crypto environment.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Design controls in conjunction with the Head of Internal Control & crypto projects
- Perform monthly reconciliation with Ledger Live Partners
- Write control processes
- Complete controls
- Provide support on the analysis of specific crypto projects and write documentation of your findings
- Engage with the Finance department and multiple teams within Ledger
What we are looking for:
- Bac +5/ Master 2 in Finance, you had your 1st successful experience or internship in internal control/audit
- You have excellent written skills
- You are proficient in Excel
- You are fluent in English with a good level of French
- You are pragmatic, rigorous and curious
- You have some knowledge and/or interest in Web3, NFT, cryptocurrencies (no in-depth technical knowledge required)
- Position located in : Paris (02) France.
- Contract type : 6 months Internship
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.