Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, December 5, 2023
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 600 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here.
We are currently looking for a Sales Administrator position to join our Consumer Sales team. The role is primarily located in Vierzon, but we are also considering our other locations in France - such as Paris.
- Creating orders in our back-office system
- Being responsible for the end-to-end sales fulfillment journey including: invoicing / payment / shipment / delivery
- Being the key point of contact for our resellers and distributors, maintaining a high level of client satisfaction
- Ensuring good coordination between different departments including accounting, production, design, e-commerce, shipping, logistics, legal
- Managing qualification & onboarding of new resellers and co-branded customers.
- Optimizing lead qualification process
- Developing tools and processes to improve forecast consolidation
- Reporting on key metrics regarding your activity
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience in sales administration both domestically and internationally
- Experience with carrying out sales procedures and processes with external clients including distributors and retailers
- Good communication skills in both French and English in order to clearly communicate and build relationships with all relevant stakeholders and clients
- Someone who is organized, rigorous and meticulous in their work and able to ensure a high level of performance
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.