Business Account Manager
Jiko is a revolutionary new financial network, enabling companies – from multinational corporations to startups – to both store and move money, starting with the power of T-bills, made spendable. Securely stored at the biggest custody bank in the country, cash is put directly into T-bills with on-demand liquidity. Jiko combines the stability of an established national bank with the modernity of an integrated technology stack. Jiko is in growth mode and looking for persevering individuals to bring quality and simplicity to all areas of the organization.
As an Business Accounts Manager, on the Jiko Business Operations team, you will execute daily operational tasks related to servicing corporate accounts and our partners. You will be an integral part of the operations team helping to suggest new innovations that will move our company forward. You will become a subject matter expert on our product’s capabilities, assist with customer experience enhancements, assist in risk mitigation cross departmentally and other operational projects as assigned. We are on the cutting edge of modern banking and you will be part of our journey.
We are looking for a passionate individual who is excited about growth! The ideal candidate is someone who thrives on working in a fast paced environment, looks for efficiency, sets a high standard for themselves as well as their teammates, and likes to have fun at work!
- Lead corporate clients through our business account onboarding process.
- Upfront engagement in sales process, supporting direct sales team as needed.
- Lead prospects through KYC to onboarding and initial account funding.
- Resolve customer inquiries in a timely and efficient manner through telephone and email.
- Manage client-related matters with high integrity and urgency.
- Manage communications with partnerships from signing until launch of our API integrations:
- Point of contact throughout partnership due diligence and onboarding.
- Monitoring questions and concerns to ensure compliance for all accounts.
- Proactively engage with Compliance team on best practices, meeting all regulatory needs while managing client experience.
- Partner with the Bank team for cross functional collaboration.
- Develop processes and automation to maximize experience for our Business clients.
- 5+ years of experience working in client facing or support organizations
- 2+ years of experience working in finance or the operations space. Bonus if, within a growth-stage technology startup!
- 2+ years in a management role
- Series 99, 7, 63, 24- preferred not required.
- Experience working with engineering teams and/or in the banking industry is a plus.
- Experience partnering with compliance is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership of issue resolution.
- Seasoned communicator with the ability to advise business leaders, facilitate small and large group sessions, and navigate sensitive situations with tact.
- High functioning EQ , with the ability to strategically inform recommendations and business decisions.
- Comfortable working with distributed teams in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office/GSuite tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to be agile and work in any environment.
Jiko is working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Jiko is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently and fairly. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.