Jackpocket is the first mobile lottery app in the U.S. that offers players a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, such as Powerball, Mega Millions, and more, via their smartphones. We're creating a more convenient, fun, and responsible way to play the lottery by modernizing the $300B global lottery market with a mobile platform that everyone, including grandma, can feel good about.
As Jackpocket’s Arkansas based Ops Manager, you will lead all local personnel and take ownership of all regional operational functions. You will become an SME on Jackpocket’s inner workings, establish and implement standard operating procedures, and continually hire, train, and develop a large team of operations staff.
- Lead and manage Jackpocket's Arkansas based fulfillment center, one of our highest volume markets
- Actively manage a team of employees and participate in day to day lottery ticket processing activities
- Develop and deliver new hire training and facilitate ongoing learning and development for staff
- Establish and maintain best practices and standard operating procedures in collaboration with Ops peers and leadership
- Continually evaluate performance and efficiency and implement procedural and tactical improvements
- Set team and individual level goals, track OKRs, and provide ongoing coaching and mentorship to drive performance
- Handle day-to-day employee scheduling, approve timecards, update standard operating procedures, and make sure associates are prepared for the day and working in a safe environment.
- Monitor supply delivery, inventory management, manage regular cleaning and maintenance schedules, and troubleshoot and system or facility issues.
- Perform cash balance reporting, execution of initiatives and directives, and additional duties as required
- Willing and able to work late nights and weekends
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Technically proficient and able to perform technical troubleshooting
- Able to function independently and complete tasks from start to finish with minimal oversight
- Experience hiring, managing, scheduling, and developing a large roster of mostly part time operational staff
- Experience with personnel management including hiring and firing, familiarity with AR employment law
- Demonstrated experience developing and improving operational processes
- Enthusiastic about learning, creating structure, and willing to jump in and help wherever is needed
- Medical insurance covered up to 100% by Jackpocket
- Dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike membership
- Discounted gym membership
- Autonomy and upward mobility
The annual base compensation range for this role is $65,000 - $75,000
This is a full-time exempt position and is not eligible for overtime under FLSA requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Jackpocket is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.