Jackpocket is the first mobile lottery app in the U.S. that offers players a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, such as Powerball, Mega Millions, and more, via their smartphones. We're creating a more convenient, fun, and responsible way to play the lottery by modernizing the $300B global lottery market with a mobile platform that everyone, including grandma, can feel good about.
As an Operations Supervisor, you will collaborate closely with leadership and cross functional teams to facilitate Jackpocket’s ground level operations. You will participate in decision making and execution of initiatives around personnel management, operational process development and optimization, and day to day lottery operations with the goal of achieving and maintaining operational excellence. This is a full-time, in-person position that requires that requires flexible availability including weekends and holidays. The starting pay rate for this role is $22 per hour. Benefits include 100% covered individual health insurance plans, 10 PTO days, and 401K matching.
- All responsibilities of an Operations Associate – performing OA duties may be required during busy periods
- Act as a manager-on-duty (MOD) managing scheduling, employee attendance, clock-ins, and breaks
- Supervise all regular fulfillment center staff needs and lottery processing operations
- Monitor and understand daily production demands and ensure production needs are met within designated timeframes
- Delegate responsibilities and rearrange resources and staff as business demands require
- Resolve interpersonal employee issues that may arise to maintain a harmonious & professional workplace
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may affect day to day operations e.g. (internet outage, building issues, power outage, inadequate staffing, etc.)
- May be involved with accurate and timely redemption of higher value “Big winner” tickets
- Promote a culture of safety and efficiency while adhering to Jackpocket standards and industry regulations
- Interviewing, hiring, training, and motivation of employees
- Inventory management and ordering of office supplies and equipment
- Assist with ad-hoc initiatives as needed
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Demonstrated maturity and leadership ability
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Possess a sense of urgency required to work in a deadline driven environment
- Familiarity with technology and ability to operate our proprietary software system
- Initiative to work with minimal instruction and direction
- Experience managing shift scheduling for employees
- Frequent walking and standing and occasionally lift up to 25 lbs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred