Grayscale Investments is the world’s largest digital currency asset manager. Through its family of investment products, Grayscale provides access and exposure to the digital currency asset class in the form of a traditional security without the challenges of buying, storing, and safekeeping digital currencies directly. With a proven track record and unrivaled experience, Grayscale’s products operate within existing regulatory frameworks, creating secure and compliant exposure for investors.
Grayscale Investments is seeking a seasoned Product Manager who can lead the strategy and roadmap of Grayscale.com including expanding the funnel into our logged-in platform for investors to learn about and invest in our digital currency products.
The Product Manager will be instrumental in building our tech platform in partnership with our internal engineering teams supplemented by external development and design partners. S/he will be tasked with identifying strategic goals, prioritizing feature requests, defining requirements, and managing the development team through to execution. S/he will also facilitate connectivity between our external partners and key internal stakeholders, and will be expected to communicate effectively across all levels of the company.
As a Sr Product Manager, this role will be uniquely positioned to drive impact for Grayscale and Grayscale’s investors. S/he will be asked to balance strategic thinking with technical execution to ship and iterate on a high-quality platform and features. Through his/her work increasing web conversion and investor retention, the Product Management will play a key role in driving overall website growth and user engagement.
- Lead the product strategy, roadmap, and execution for our tech stack, including our website, investor platform, and data infrastructure
- Take company objectives, user feedback, and platform metrics into account to organize the roadmap, drive system designs, and prioritize product features
- Leverage our high fidelity design system in Figma, to create page mockups which are developer ready for implementation
- Work with engineering to scope technical delivery on features through documenting requirements in Confluence, running Jira sprint planning, and standups.
- Clearly and effectively communicate roadmap status, launches, and performance metrics across the organization
- Build strategy to prioritize features base on targeted KPIs and measured user behaviors
- Build strong relationships with and manage our external development agencies and partners
- Minimum of 5 years of product management or related experience
- Technical background, including knowledge of frontend, backend, and infrastructure application technologies
- Familiar with design tools such as Figma and/or Adobe InDesign
- Familiar with using Jira and Confluence to run 2 week sprint cycles for agile development teams
- Experience with CMS content authoring tools. Grayscale is currently using Optimizely
- Able to learn new technologies quickly and can comfortably and effectively discuss the tradeoffs and benefits of various approaches with engineering partners.
- Analytical, metrics-driven approach to product management
- Strong drive and high standards to produce excellent results, with a proven track record
- Highly organized and self-motivated, with an ability to work both independently and on a face-paced team
- Intellectual interest in digital assets/distributed networks and how they will reshape global finance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in a regulated industry and/or Financial Services is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.