Analyst, Investor Relations
Grayscale Investments is the world’s largest digital currency asset manager. Through its family of investment products, Grayscale provides access and exposure to the digital currency asset class in the form of a traditional security without the challenges of buying, storing, and safekeeping digital currencies directly. With a proven track record and unrivaled experience, Grayscale’s products operate within existing regulatory frameworks, creating secure and compliant exposure for investors.
Grayscale Investments is seeking an Analyst, Investor Relations, to support Investor Relations and client-focused efforts within our Investor Solutions team.
- Become a specialist in Grayscale’s investment products: develop in-depth knowledge of the firm’s products and investment capabilities, and stay current on developments in the digital currency ecosystem
- Field inbound emails and calls from prospective and existing investors to answer questions about Grayscale products, including private placements, public quotations and ETFs
- Work closely with the sales, operations, marketing, and product teams to optimize the investor experience
- Assist with general email outreach and communication to investors about Grayscale products and content, and track related KPIs
- Build, maintain, and enhance platforms, databases, and reports on current and prospective investor activity while working closely with the VP, Investor Solutions & Managing Director
- Attend conferences, and occasionally travel, to discuss Grayscale’s investment products with prospective and existing investors
- Assist with responding to DDQ and RFP requests
- Support Grayscale investor education initiatives on digital currency
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic achievement
- 1-4 years of experience in selling financial products, as well as strong skills and experience in the development of investor messaging and product value propositions
- Strong customer service mentality
- Strong market knowledge of the global asset management industry, client segments, and investment product, regulatory, and industry trends
- Strong interest in digital currencies and assets, blockchain technology, and related concepts
- Ability to communicate clearly with any investor, to be an excellent educator, and to provide best-in-class investor experience
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaboratively dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively on a team – someone who is collaborative, flexible and adaptable, reliable and humble with a strong ‘can do attitude’
- Preferred, prior experience with Salesforce or another CRM to track and monitor sales efforts
- Willingness to learn Marketo and other software systems as needed
- Required Licenses: Series 7, 63, SIE
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.