Team Operations Manager
Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In five short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
About the Role
We are looking for a results driven, customer service oriented, roll up your sleeves type of leader who is curious about innovative blockchain technology and financial services. As the Team Manager, you will learn all things Figure by sitting in the heart of the action: providing leadership to the Origination Operations team and overseeing the day to day operations. You will show your commitment and enthusiasm for the Customer Success function and the high level customer experience Figure strives to achieve.
Your effective communication, problem solving, and attention to detail will contribute to key outcomes that secure existing business initiatives, drive brand engagement, and ensure customer success. You will keep Figure accountable to its customers by leading the team in troubleshooting problems and providing solutions with knowledge and empathy.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the day to day workforce management of the customer operations team and focus on delivering industry leading service
- Conduct daily workforce management oversight based on established service requirements.
- Assist workforce management in managing the CSA shift schedule for accurate planning and shift coverage
- Resolve escalated complaint issues from the CSA team and provide oversight
- Read, analyze reporting, and make data-driven recommendations to management
- Provide regular performance feedback to the CSA’s.
- Ensure performance and disciplinary issues are addressed or escalated appropriately.
- Drive a culture of diversity and inclusion within the team
- Manage product and tech escalations via the triage ticketing system
- Make process improvement recommendations for Figure’s products and services
- Participate in new training and licensing programs to expand the team’s capabilities
- Promote brand recognition and loyalty by ensuring unrivaled support to our customers via phone, chat interactions, and email
What We Look For
- BA/BS from an accredited university preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role
- 3+ years of experience leading or supervising a team, or 18 months of leading or supervising a team at Figure
- An experienced leader who fosters a value-based culture, with respectful interactions, behaviors, and attitudes.
- Previous experience in tech support, mortgage, financial services, or banking
- Flexibility and adaptability to ongoing refinements in process and structure
- Confident, friendly, and compassionate communication skills
- Ability to successfully complete the required compliance training
- A positive and problem solving approach to customer service
- Process driven organizational skills
- A quick and flexible learning style with the ability to navigate new technology platform
For CO, NY, CA and WA residents, the salary range for this position is $78,000 - $85,000/year with a 25% Bonus and Equity. Actual compensation may vary based on individual candidate experience and location.
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.