Platform Product Manager
Cheyenne, WY, USA · Remote
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
We see a future where all banks will need to support digital assets and provide a responsive, online interface to tech-savvy customers. Custodia is already a chartered bank and is building digital asset products alongside its US dollar payment offering, including custody and settlement services. The Custodia team is comprised of all-stars with deep experience in both bitcoin and traditional financial services.
We are hiring an experienced product manager to lead initiatives across our platform. A product leader in this role should enjoy digging into fiat payment systems, managing external vendors and taking ideas from concept to production.
A successful Platform Product Manager will:
- Partner with the DevOps engineering lead to prioritize and execute cross functional initiatives
- Manage external partners to successfully launch new products and services to our customers
- Lead the discovery phases of new feature rollouts with a set of cross functional stakeholders from various business teams, engineering, and other product managers across the organization
- Understand customers, define feature sets, author product requirements, identify & resolve blockers, draft user journeys, chart user flows in helping customers with their jobs-to-be-done
- Evaluate trade-offs amongst multiple solutions and influence roadmap for one or more service/feature areas based on technical feasibility, business timelines and customer impact
- Establish deep understanding of payment rails to create scalable & flexible solutions
- Recommend new processes, workarounds, and challenge the status quo
- Conduct market research, gather feedback and analyze existing product flows
We are looking for someone who has:
- Product experience: 2-5+ years of PM experience
- Execution: You can take an idea and translate it into milestones and see it through to production
- Team-first mentality: You enjoy working with a wide variety of people
- Solid communication: Detail oriented in documentation & presentations and efficient in communications
- Familiarity with payment rails
- Experience at startups, handling ambiguity, and open-ended problems
- Ability to collaborate with design to find solutions that solve user problems
Why Join Us?
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote
- Competitive Equity Package
- Amazing Growth Opportunity
- Unlimited PTO
Custodia embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.