AML Compliance Officer
As the AML Compliance Officer for CoinJar, Inc., reporting to the Head of Legal & Compliance and the Board, you will take ownership of applicable programs and policies, including the AML/OFAC Program, and implementing processes to ensure adherence to them. This is a senior role where you are expected to use your specialist knowledge to uplift CoinJar's compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements with minimal supervision.
While acting as a primary point of contact for internal staff, you will resolve escalated compliance issues and take preliminary measures to prevent fraud and protect users, and apply changes to internal systems and products to align with regulatory and legislative changes.
Compliance and Risk
- 3 - 5 years of experience working in a similar role
- Good understanding of AML, KYC, BSA, OFAC, and regulatory policies
- Prior experience acting under the BSA and implementing and AML/OFAC Program within the U.S.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) Certification is preferred
- College degree
- We are remote first, and you have flexible working hours.