Head of Distribution, APAC
Circle is a financial technology company at the epicenter of the emerging internet of money, where value can finally travel like other digital data — globally, nearly instantly and less expensively than legacy settlement systems. This ground-breaking new internet layer opens up previously unimaginable possibilities for payments, commerce and markets that can help raise global economic prosperity and enhance inclusion. Our infrastructure – including USDC, a blockchain-based dollar – helps businesses, institutions and developers harness these breakthroughs and capitalize on this major turning point in the evolution of money and technology.
What you’ll be part of:
Circle is committed to visibility and stability in everything we do. As we grow as an organization, we're expanding into some of the world's strongest jurisdictions. Speed and efficiency are motivators for our success and our employees live by our company values: Multistakeholder, Mindfulness, Driven by Excellence and High Integrity. Circlers are consistently evolving in a remote world where strength in numbers fuels team success. We have built a flexible and diverse work environment where new ideas are encouraged and everyone is a stakeholder.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Reporting to the Regional Director in APAC, you will lead a team of Business Development and Sales people responsible for building the ecosystem and selling Circle’s platform services. You will own an annual revenue target and/or OKR and be responsible for closing new business deals with Enterprise, Mid Market, and SMB customer segments.
You will build a metrics-driven, high-velocity business, while responsibly delighting prospects and ensuring their long-term success as Circle customers, partners and ecosystem. You will be responsible for hiring, training, mentoring, and building a world-class business development and sales organization.
What you'll work on:
- Managing, training, and leading high-velocity teams.
- Developing and forecasting on a metrics-driven pipeline.
- Working closely with the team on key deals to ensure strategic targets are closed and key inbound business is won.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 10+ years of building and leading high performing sales and business development teams.
- 15+ years of selling Fintech or technology products.
- Built and scaled a business segment, to billions in transaction volume and 10s of millions in net revenue, delivering a material impact to the valuation of the company in APAC.
- Held a VP or C-Suite role before, and understand the XFN relationships required internally and externally to execute successfully.
- Professional and technical knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency technology.
- Exceptional leadership experience with proven ability to hire, onboard, and consistently train employees.
- Excellent pipeline management and revenue forecasting abilities.
- Finally, you enjoy building at the earliest stages. You care deeply about contributing and improving company processes. You enjoy moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, and helping customers thrive.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Additionally, Circle participates in the E-Verify Program in certain locations, as required by law.