Compliance Training and Implementation Manager
Circle is a financial technology company at the epicenter of the emerging internet of money, where value can finally travel like other digital data — globally, nearly instantly and less expensively than legacy settlement systems. This ground-breaking new internet layer opens up previously unimaginable possibilities for payments, commerce and markets that can help raise global economic prosperity and enhance inclusion. Our infrastructure – including USDC, a blockchain-based dollar – helps businesses, institutions and developers harness these breakthroughs and capitalize on this major turning point in the evolution of money and technology.
What you’ll be part of:
Circle is committed to visibility and stability in everything we do. As we grow as an organization, we're expanding into some of the world's strongest jurisdictions. Speed and efficiency are motivators for our success and our employees live by our company values: Multistakeholder, Mindfulness, Driven by Excellence and High Integrity. Circlers are consistently evolving in a remote world where strength in numbers fuels team success. We have built a flexible and diverse work environment where new ideas are encouraged and everyone is a stakeholder.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a versatile training professional with a strong footing in project management to strengthen our Compliance Operations Scaled Services team. This individual should exhibit a blend of creativity and precision, building excellent learning programs while efficiently overseeing crucial Compliance projects. Your role will encompass designing comprehensive onboarding curricula, periodically evaluating training needs, managing learning programs, and spearheading significant project initiatives from conception to completion.
What you'll work on:
- Designing, documenting, and delivering an immersive onboarding program for new hires and contractors globally.
- Enhancing the Compliance Operations training program for continuous improvement.
- Generating necessary learning materials and facilitating training for onboarding, new product launches, and regular business activities.
- Collaborating with Risk, Compliance, Engineering, Talent Development, and Customer Success.
- Staying informed of industry shifts to keep the learning program current and adaptable.
- Performing training assessments for new products, determining training needs and requirements.
- Evaluating the training program's effectiveness, iterating based on feedback and performance metrics.
- Overseeing training governance, spearheading initiatives to ensure training needs are met.
- Supporting key projects and initiatives within Compliance and Compliance Operations.
- Contributing to project planning for specific Compliance-driven initiatives, detailing scopes, timelines, and resource coordination.
- Fostering collaboration within Compliance and Compliance Operations teams for successful project outcomes.
- Troubleshooting and addressing project-related challenges within the Compliance domain.
- Engaging in post-project evaluations, surfacing insights for future project strategies.
- Recommending process improvements within Compliance projects, identifying beneficial tools or methodologies.
- Ensuring clear communication related to Compliance projects, keeping all stakeholders informed and aligned.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 7+ years experience in financial crimes compliance, with a track record of both developing training procedures and leading key projects.
- Proficiency in defining L&D needs, developing curricula and rolling out specific learning programs.
- Demonstrated success in project management, particularly in initiating, planning, and closing projects within compliance/compliance operations.
- Understanding of stablecoins, digital currency, and blockchain technology.
- Capacity to operate efficiently in a dynamic environment, seamlessly pivoting between L&D and project management responsibilities.
- Strong ability to partner with key stakeholders in defining L&D needs and delivery of specific learning programmes to increase employee success and maximize people potential.
- Comprehensive understanding of adult learning principles and their application in learning program design and delivery.
- Exceptional attention to detail, with the ability to identify and address potential issues and risks related to compliance training programs.
- Robust analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and evaluate key performance indicators and make data-driven decisions.
- Experience in risk evaluation and mitigation strategies, both in the realm of training initiatives and projects.
- Familiarity with project management software such as Asana, or Jira.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Additionally, Circle participates in the E-Verify Program in certain locations, as required by law.