Senior Software Engineer
WHO ARE WE?
Blokur is a platform that helps musicians and music companies get paid what they should, when they should. We are a curious, diverse and creative team representing seven countries and counting, with offices in London and Nashville. And our users represent 70% of music publishing revenue.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer that can help us enhance our innovative platform for the music industry. You will be working directly on product features and overseeing the scalability of our infrastructure.
- Implement new product features and deploy them on an on-going basis.
- Work on the whole software development lifecycle.
- Help drive product vision, working closely with stakeholders to deliver scalable product features.
- Contribute to the scaling up our infrastructure based on AWS, Golang and PostgreSQL.
- Help the team improve software quality in a pragmatic manner.
- Be part of a highly collaborative and cross-functional team that values the creativity to experiment and build a product we are all proud of.
- Worked in a similar role before shipping scalable product features.
- Best practices like; Continuous Integration, Containers and Microservices are very familiar to you.
- Have experience working with distributed systems.
- Are looking to join a dynamic start-up, feel comfortable picking up new technologies and like to take ownership.
- Can bring an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit to the team.
- Have a passion for music.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary.
- Share options.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Generous family leave.
- Flexible working.
- At Blokur we see the office as a creative and collaborative space where team members meet. We welcome remote workers as long as they are able to commute to the office when collaboration is needed.
- Company pension scheme.
- An opportunity to make your mark in a fast-growing start-up re-imagining the way that creators get paid.