Senior iOS Engineer
Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Our engineering team is building technologies that are revolutionizing the financial services industry by empowering millions across the globe. We are looking for a Senior iOS engineer to join our growing engineering team, to rapidly create, iterate and launch high-quality software that empowers users all over the world. Ultimately, you should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our fast growth and the rapidly evolving crypto ecosystem.
Our development team is tackling some of the most interesting problems in the crypto space while rapidly and securely scaling a distributed platform that touches millions of people a day. We want you to join us!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be part of a team that is building industry-leading bitcoin wallets for users around the globe: View on App Store
- Write well-tested, reliable code for use by millions of users who use our wallet.
- Proactively collaborate with team members, ensuring the sharing of knowledge and efficient division of labour.
- Work on the most interesting and challenging problems in the cryptocurrency space.
- Get exposure to the latest technologies and developments in a technology and product driven company.
- Work on an industry-leading product with millions of users.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity.
- At least 5 years of experience working with iOS and Objective C / Swift and have at least one or two apps in the App store.
- Experience with reactive programming (RxSwift or otherwise) is a bonus.
- Experience with Crypto is a bonus.
- Unit testing and achieving a high level of coverage, should be second nature to you.
- You think a working proof-of-concept is the best way to make a point.
- You feel ownership over everything you ship—you'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it’s correct.
- To be passionate about pixel perfect design and how to apply it to the apps.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with various team members around the world.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You enjoy learning new things.
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Awesome office in Central London
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Work from Anywhere policy
Blockchain is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, and apprenticeship. Blockchain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business need at the time.