Total Rewards Specialist
Working At Bitso
We are a diverse team that takes pride in understanding the perspectives of others. We fully embrace working remotely and we are eager to act, improve and accelerate progress inside and outside of our organization.
To drive revolutionary changes in society and make crypto useful, we delight our customers with world-class products, deep care, and intentional empathy.
You will play a crucial role in the design, implementation, and management of Bitso's compensation and equity programs. Your innovative mindset and analytical skills will not only ensure internal equity but will also position Bitso as a leader in providing a compelling and competitive total rewards package.
Senior Director of People
Who You Are
- You are analytical, great with numbers and spreadsheets
- You love turning data into actionable insights
- You have a team-first mentality
- You never sacrifice the quality of your work
- You are highly organized
- You are curious and innovative
- You have 4+ years of experience in compensation practices in LATAM countries, especially Mexico, Argentina and Brazil
- You have English fluency
What You Will Do
- Submit recurring salary surveys via Radford for 3 countries, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina
- Maintain our salary bands and the infrastructure of our job classifications
- Manage our commission and bonus programs
- Conduct regular market analyses to ensure the organization's compensation strategy remains competitive
- Stay up-to-date in changes to legislation and regulations related to compensation
- Ensure compliance with all legal requirements
- Collaborate with other members of the People Team (HRBPs, Payroll, Ops, etc) and Finance to manage the annual comp review process
- Work closely with HRBPs, Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition to ensure new roles are properly leveled
- Provide proposals for compensation review requests
- Prepare and present reports to leadership with insights and recommendations
- Develop and implement new or improved processes for the total rewards function
- Support with the administration of our employee stock option program
Research in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion suggests that individuals may hesitate to apply for jobs if they do not meet all the listed criteria. At Bitso, we value diversity and your unique strengths could be just what we're looking for. If this role excites you but you don't match every point in the description, we still want to hear from you.
Who We Are
With over 7 million users, Bitso is the leading cryptocurrency platform in Latin America. We are developing the cryptocurrency ecosystem in the region and enabling financial inclusion. We believe crypto is the future of finance, and we’re committed to making it useful by providing equal access to safe and intuitive financial products.
We are here to make a lasting impact on our customer’s lives and we do so by embracing our core values:
- Be Human: we delight our customers through great products, deep care and true empathy. We are humble and we take pride in understanding the views of others to help us see the full picture.
- Drive Change: we're fearless pioneers committed to unlocking the crypto revolution for humanity. We move fast, take risks and work together to drive lasting impact.
- Choose Bold Honesty: we seek the truth, especially when it’s uncomfortable, in our teams, products and business reality because that will uncover where we need to focus.
- Be An Owner: our sense of urgency makes us have a bias towards action, where we prioritize exceptionally and are wise in allocating our time to ensure we always deliver creative and innovative results.
Learn more about our culture and values.
Compensation & Benefits
At Bitso, you are taking the front seat on the edge of crypto innovation, creating the next generation of crypto-powered products.
So for those willing to commit, adapt and pioneer the most important change of the century we offer:
- Me Time program, including unlimited paid time off.
- Remote-first work environment.
- Employee Stock Option program.
- Zero trading fees through our Bitso app.
- Extended Family Leave policy: all birthing parents, non-birthing parents and adopting parents are eligible for a 4-months leave.
- Premium health, dental and life insurances in Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
- Volunteering days.
- Monthly stipend for gym memberships, relaxation activities, sports equipment, cooking classes, books, entertainment and more.
Want to leave an undoubtedly legacy with us? Fasten your seatbelt and join this spaceship, where you will find exponential growth and the opportunity to thrive!
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.
- This role is expected to work remotely.