Big Time Studios
Posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2023
A BIT ABOUT US
Big Time Studios is an award-winning web3 gaming studio that’s innovating the gaming landscape with its integration of crypto and NFTs. We are seeking a passionate and creative individual to join our team as a Content Specialist. This is a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the exciting intersection of Web3 and gaming while contributing to the growth of our brand.
We are looking for an experienced content specialist to guide and develop the content creation process. This multifaceted role requires a combination of exceptional copywriting skills, a deep understanding of web3 gaming and crypto, and hands-on collaboration with our game development team.
To ensure success as a content specialist, you should show a keen eye for detail and be highly creative. A skilled content specialist should be an expert storyteller and possess excellent knowledge of consumer and content trends.
- Meet with the marketing, and game teams to ideate and define content goals.
- Work closely with the game development team to understand upcoming features, developments, and releases.
- Work closely with the marketing art team to ensure visual and written content are cohesive and reinforce the brand identity.
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Develop compelling and engaging written content for various platforms, including website copy, social media posts, blog articles, newsletters, and press releases.
- Translate technical details into user-friendly and exciting content for marketing materials and communications.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Coordinating with the marketing, and game teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
- A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A portfolio of published work.
- Familiarity with blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and the gaming industry.
- Familiarity with content management systems such as Medium, Hubspot, and Sprout.
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and web3 media outlets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including developers, designers, and marketers.
- The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements in technology.
- Must love video games
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote work.
- Experience working with gaming veterans who’ve created titles with a gross aggregate revenue of over $10B USD.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Experience in a new IP with franchise potential.