Streamer Manager (English Speaker)
Big Time Studios
Posted on Saturday, December 31, 2022
A BIT ABOUT US
We are a bold new game studio with a mission to build cutting edge AAA entertainment for the 21st century. Our team are veterans in the fields of online games, social games and crypto from Epic Games, Riot, Blizzard, Sony, EA and Decentraland. We are fully funded and building a dream team of A-players who want to work with the best of the best and take their careers to the next level.
Your mission is to reach out, meet and evangelize Big Time to Gaming Streamers around the world.
- Generate leads and contacts of gaming streamers on Twitch, Youtube and TikTok
- Reach out via E-Mail and direct message to schedule video conference meetings.
- Present the Big Time game to gaming streamers, explain the game.
- Evaluate your marketing funnel quantitatively from email sent to players acquired.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Passion for gaming and a strong understanding of the gaming industry.
- Experience in content creation and social media management
- Candidate already has a significant online presence as a content creator or twitch streamer
- Experience growing communities and engaging users
- Sales experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite
- Experience working with gaming veterans of game titles with gross aggregate revenue of well over $10B USD
- Unlimited PTO
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.
This is a part-time position paying $10-$20 per hour. If you are passionate about gaming and have a knack for building relationships through social media, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.