Sr. Gameplay Engineer - Unreal
Big Time Studios
Posted on Friday, March 18, 2022
A BIT ABOUT US
We are a bold new game studio with a mission to build cutting-edge AAA entertainment for the 21st century. Our team are veterans in the fields of online games, social games, and crypto from Riot Games, Epic Games, Insomniac, Blizzard, EA, and Decentraland. We are fully funded and building a dream team of A-players who want to work with the best of the best and take their careers to the next level.
As a world-class Gameplay Engineer, you will join a small, fully remote team and work on an exciting Multiplayer, Action RPG title. Working on Gameplay at BTS, you will interact closely with Designers, Artists, and other Engineers to Architect and implement gameplay systems throughout the game.
- 5+ years of game development experience.
- Shipped at least one high-quality AAA game for PC or Console.
- Strong programming background and C++ knowledge.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Hands-on experience with gameplay systems like AI, Animation, Combat and Missions.
- Experience profiling and optimizing game performance.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Must love games!
- Experience with MMO or Action RPG game development.
- Experience with procedural world and dungeon generation algorithms.
- Experience working on a distributed team spread across several time zones.
- Unreal Engine 4 experience.
What we offer
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite.
- Experience working with gaming veterans of game titles with a gross aggregate revenue well over $10B USD.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.