Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on Saturday, December 2, 2023
About the position
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and operation of our backend infrastructure and services.
This includes the:
- hardware selection and management as well as working with data center automation and tooling
- management, troubleshooting, licensing, and updating software assets- diagnosis and repair of system errors, infrastructure issues and network connectivity problems
- creating and managing system permissions and user accounts
- provisioning, operation and maintenance of infrastructure for:
-inventory and change control
- access control, system logging and auditing- service discovery
- backup & recovery
Must be able to work across the entire Linux stack, especially networking, storage, virtualization, applications, debugging and logging.
Required skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience managing, supporting, troubleshooting, patching, backing up and restoring Linux systems
- Linux integration with other environments (authentication/directory services, auditing and logging services, etc.)
- experience with Docker, Nginx, Prometheus, and Grafana
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to haves
- development experience in Go
- experience with NATS or Kafka
- experience with Cloudflare stack
- experience with operating package repositories
Join our dedicated team of blockchain industry professionals.
Please apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
In applying at this job, I confirm and acknowledge that I read and understood the Privacy Notice published at https://auroralabs.dev/privacy.