Senior Smart Contract Engineer
The Aave Companies are focused on innovation in Web3, and have cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and dedication, the Aave fam is welcoming, passionate, and eager to build great products. We celebrate differences and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool...and we're hiring!
We are looking for a Senior Smart Contract Engineer to help us innovate and build the next generation of Web3, on the smart contract side, across a variety of new and exciting verticals, from protocol design to implementation.
Although the role is remote friendly, it is preferred that you are located and working within the GMT-PST time zones for coordination purposes.
- Work closely with our smart contract development team to develop and build new core smart contracts.
- Brainstorm and ideate on new protocol designs.
- Engage and work with both internal and external auditing teams and implementing feedback.
- Evaluate and assess L2s and other scaling solutions.
- 4+ years of experience building and releasing secure and production grade contracts in Solidity
- 6+ years as a developer
- Experienced problem solver with an interest in building complex smart contracts
- Demonstrated experience shipping and deploying smart contracts on main-net and/or side-chains holding significant amounts of value
- Strong understanding of the EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) and the DeFi and Web3 ecosystem where an understanding of NFTs
- Flexible working with office based in Central London (W11) or remote
- Private health care
- 25 days paid holiday
- Private dental care
- Front-row seat in the development of a new Web3 future and new job category
- Innovation-driven work environment