Suade’s success is built on grit, determination, and our proven ability to develop cutting edge technology to create the next generation of RegTech. The Delivery Management team within RegTech team is at the core of our product and is key on achieving the continuous growth of our business. As part of the DM team, you will use your analytical and technical consultancy skills to manage the delivery of SaaS solutions, partnering with our Business, Product and Engineering teams, supporting our clients during project implementation. Suade is the perfect fit if you want to become an active part of a fast-growing start-up in the FinTech / RegTech side, have a vast space for development and make a huge difference in clients with your day-to-day job.
Suade is delighted to be an equal opportunity employer we have a diverse team with great values. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without bias.
- Assist in the definition of the project scope, objectives, timelines and priorities involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks and bring issues to closure. Report and escalate issues to internal management as needed.
- Ability to communicate with clients with autonomy and determination. Follow-up on actions and next steps with clients towards project implementation.
- Support the Sales team in the completion of RFI and RFP’s.
- Collaborate in technical discussions throughout the implementation, and manage each stage in the project lifecycle effectively to ensure that we deliver on time, within scope and on budget.
- Understand and discuss the architecture and integration aspects of our software within the customer's operating environment and technical requirements. Ability to check infra configuration.
- Identify technical solutions, write technical procedures and liaise with our Product and Engineering team.
- 2-4 years in technical and business consultancy in financial services, FinRech or RegTech.
- Good technical ability and understanding of software development and web technologies.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with various levels of management.
- Ability to drive client conversations throughout the project lifecycle - from team onboarding workshops, through to execution and completion of the project.
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented, action bias, keen to learn, proactive and autonomous. Attitude is a must; aptitude can be gained with learning.
- Prior experience implementing regulatory and/or compliance related projects (CRD4 / IFD) on COREP / FINREP / LIQUIDITY.
- Hands-on experience in software development or web technologies. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is a plus.
- Prior experience in global consultancy.
- Digital Nomad (Work From Anywhere) - 100% remote is possible.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays - depending on location / WFA.
- Flexible holiday - choose when you take your holidays by opting out of bank holidays if you would like!
- Additional annual leave holiday - An extra day of annual leave for every 3 years you work at Suade in addition to your existing 25 days on a pro rata basis.
- Company Pension.
- Maternity leave and extraordinary paternity leave.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company laptop.
- Work from home budget/ homeset up: £500 for new starters.
- £500 Annual Training/ Development Subsidy.