Growth Product Manager
Stitch is a payments infrastructure company on a mission to make it easier for enterprise businesses to connect to the financial system and build better experiences for their customers.
We are expanding the team to enable Stitch to broaden our product offering and extend our geographical footprint.
WigWag, an innovative internal startup within Stitch, is seeking a dynamic and results-driven Growth Product Manager to join our team. WigWag is dedicated to making payments easy for small businesses and startups. As part of the Stitch group, a leader in payments, we embrace a culture of innovation, agility, and continuous improvement.
The Growth Product Manager will spearhead our efforts to optimize our product portfolio while expanding our customer base and enhancing our products’ market presence. This role requires a blend of creativity, analytical prowess, and a hands-on approach to effectively manage and optimize acquisition and product strategies. You will be pivotal in ideating and implementing novel customer acquisition strategies, managing the conversion funnel while optimizing the customer acquisition cost and user experience.
- Manage the strategy, positioning and launch of new products.
- Develop, execute, and manage paid media campaigns across all channels, ensuring maximum ROI and alignment with our brand strategy.
- Continuously ideate and test new avenues for customer acquisition and improve the effectiveness of current strategies.
- Take full ownership of the conversion funnel, implementing strategies to enhance each stage for better throughput and conversion rates.
- Diligently calculate, monitor, and optimize Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) to ensure efficient budget allocation and spending.
- Utilize a data-oriented approach to measure and report on product acquisition performance, deriving insights to inform strategic decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including engineering, customer experience management and partnerships to align growth and product strategy with overall business goals.
- An understanding of product development and strategy.
- Proven experience in managing paid media campaigns and optimizing product conversion funnels.
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable working with data to derive insights and make informed decisions.
- Proficiency in using various paid media platforms and analytical tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, early-stage startup environment and adapt to evolving business needs.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels.
- A passion for small businesses and startups, with a creative and innovative mindset.
Join us at WigWag as we continue to drive growth, innovate, and shape the future of payments. If you are a driven individual with a passion for small businesses and startups with a knack for growth hacking, apply to become an integral part of our journey!
At Stitch, we want our team members to be able to work from anywhere. As a business with continental (and eventually global) ambitions, we firmly believe that putting the best team together involves letting both current and future Stitches work from where they want to. You’ll have the opportunity to work from one of our offices (Cape Town & Johannesburg) if you wish or remotely. Remote team members will have the opportunity to visit our offices regularly where we have team lunches every day! 🍜 Friends, family, pets - everyone's invited!
🎨 Stock Options
We want to ensure that you own a part of this company, as your work will drive the fabric of the business.
🩺 Medical Aid
Stitch contributes and provides medical aid coverage for all team members.
All Stitchers receive a state of the art laptop (e.g. MacBook Pro) along with a $200 budget to spend on a keyboard and mouse of your choice.
🔥 Culture & Values
Stitch has a culture that emphasizes sustainable processes, kindness, and work-life balance. We value diversity in all its forms and believe that a broad range of lived experiences makes our team and product stronger. This is especially important to us as our leadership team includes diverse racial backgrounds and members of the LGBTQ+ community.
⛽ Our Investors
Stitch is a well-funded venture-backed startup. Our network of global investors include the co-founders of Venmo, Klarna and Flutterwave, and founding team members from Plaid and Revolut.
Our network of investor funds include firstminute capital, Raba Partnership, CRE and Village Global, bringing backing from LPs such as Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Eric Schmidt and Jeff Bezos.
This funding gives us the capital to make sure that all employees are empowered to do their jobs, and incorporates industry veterans who will help us grow and operate a multinational fintech startup.
We care deeply about developer experience and aim to provide tools and systems that software engineers will rave about. The team has collectively had a great deal of experience building fintech and developer-facing products in Africa and other emerging markets.