About the Company
Stakes is a social sports wagering platform for NFTs. Our mission is to bring people together through community and competition. We’re creating the ultimate way to flex, with your predictions recorded publicly and your wins cemented forever on a blockchain. We recently raised a seed round from prominent crypto investors after graduating from IAC's incubator.
About the Role
We’re looking for an iOS Lead to join our engineering team. As a key member of the team, you’ll be responsible for the mobile experience across all aspects of our platform and have influence on our product strategy by helping define the product features. A commitment to teamwork, hustle, and strong communication skills are absolute requirements.
This is the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, small, and flat organization responsible for developing a massive consumer product. If you love sports and are looking for an opportunity to directly see your work impact the business, this could be the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Working closely with Stake’s CTO and engineering team to work through mobile deliverables
- Writing clean, concise production quality code that can serve as the foundation for a platform that will attract millions of users
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to build new features and measure their impact via data
- Writing and running sufficient tests
- Be involved in all facets of a fast-growing technology startup including operations, business development, and design
Who you are:
- 4+ years of professional experience in iOS development
- An exceptionally skilled and driven engineer and problem solver
- You’re an excellent verbal and written communicator
- You are detail-oriented and understand the big picture
- You are eager to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
- You feel comfortable working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Product Operations, Marketing, etc.)
- Proactive self-starter
- You are experienced in Swift, UI/Animation, MVVM Architecture, and REST API
- You are driven to learn new technologies
- Passion for sports or web3/crypto/NFTs is a huge plus
What we offer:
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote Working Hours: 11 am to 4 pm ET
- Benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision
- An opportunity to build a massive consumer product that can have a significant impact on the world
Stakes is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with a common mission. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.