We believe access to stable money is a human right. Almost two billion people around the world don't have a safe place to store their money or are excluded from financial services such as payments and credit. Struggles with inflationary currencies prevent families and communities from building basic economic security. To help solve this, we created the Reserve Protocol, a free, permissionless platform on the Ethereum mainnet and Base L2 to build, deploy and govern asset-backed currencies referred to as “RTokens.” RTokens are always 1:1 asset-backed, allowing for permissionless minting and redeeming on-chain by users without the need for any middlemen. RTokens are over-collateralized and by default governed independently by RSR stakers in a fully decentralized manner.
We are actively expanding to new verticals and regions, and would love to explore if you could be a fit for our team! More information on our mission and the people behind it can be found here.
You will be working with our dApp, protocol engineering, and growth teams (roughly 7 people including engineers and a designer) to build a roadmap for Defi Experiences that help users discover, understand, and use Asset Backed Currencies built on the Reserve Protocol. Your goal will be to increase TVL. Features and products might include new standalone dApps, components for other dApps to integrate with, improvements to Register.app, dashboards for internal and external users, bridge integrations, V2 of our protocol, and whatever else you, the team, and the community come up with that can get us there. You and the CEO will agree on goals, and then you will be responsible for the roadmap and prioritization. The engineers you will work with are very senior and very capable. You will need to consider community feedback, game theory, protocol economics, on-chain technical feasibility, and a host of other variables as you and the team work through products & features - it is very hard but insanely gratifying.
- Senior-level experience as a product manager. You can do everything from the customer research, to forming hypotheses on how to solve customer problems, to designing experiences with design and engineering.
- A deep understanding of technical systems and how they interact with each other.
- Deep immersion as a defi user. You deeply understand the tradeoffs of things like Wallet Connect vs Metamask on user experience.
- A data-focused mindset - you are used to making your own dashboards to track your success. We use Dune + Mixpanel + GA.
- A schedule that can accommodate being online for most of a typical US workday. Preference for Bay Area and spending time with CEO+designer in our Jackson Square office space - we are flexible on location though!
Nice to haves:
- Spanish fluency (a large part of our team is based in South America)
- Location: San Francisco for in-person collaboration with the team
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of stable money, helping people around the world access a safe and transparent financial system.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- Compensation: Competitive salary + token grant.
- Stability: We have significant funding and a long financial runway.
- Purpose: Reserve helps people beat hyperinflation, and aims to eradicate it entirely.