We are currently seeking a DevOps engineer with a strong background and interest in Web3 gaming to join our fully-remote team. In this role, you will be tasked with designing and deploying scalable infrastructure, managing CI/CD pipelines, and addressing system issues to ensure optimal availability and performance. This role requires a comprehensive blend of technical expertise, problem-solving abilities, and communication skills for effective collaboration with cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will also have a deep knowledge of cryptocurrency, NFTs, and blockchain technology, particularly in their application within the gaming sector.
As a Devops Engineer, your day to day activities will include but are not limited to:
- Design and deployment of highly available, cost-effective, scalable platform infrastructure.
- Implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines and various ad-hoc tooling for automating code deployments and infrastructure updates across various platforms like AWS and Digital Ocean.
- Troubleshoot and identify issues, and provide solutions.
- Analyze performance metrics and logs to identify bottlenecks or issues within the infrastructure, and implement solutions to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Collaborate with the development team to optimize application performance through infrastructure enhancements.
- Provide support for development teams ensuring they have all the tools and systems they need to function correctly.