Vice President of Finance
As the Vice President of Finance at Madhive, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the financial future of the company. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and owning scalable processes across the finance organization, ensuring the company's financial health as we grow. You will report directly to the CFO and collaborate closely with other executive leaders to drive key business decisions. The ideal candidate will work a hybrid schedule based out of the NYC headquarters.
Financial Strategy: Develop and execute a comprehensive financial strategy that aligns with the company's business objectives and growth plans. Assist Corporate Development team in the assessment and integration of inorganic opportunities.
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A): Lead the financial planning, budgeting and in-year forecasting processes; providing insights and recommendations to optimize resource allocation and drive profitability. Work closely with the Executive Team to manage org-level budgets.
Financial Reporting: Oversee the preparation and presentation of accurate and timely financial reports, including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements. Ability to present and articulate financial results and story surrounding company performance to internal C-suite, investors and Board members.
Forecasting: Develop and maintain financial forecasting models to support business decisions, revenue projections, and cash flow management.
Treasury Management: Oversee the company's overall cash management.
Risk Management: Implement effective risk management strategies to safeguard the company's financial assets and reputation.
Finance Operations: Oversee and build out financial and revenue operations team, including direct ownership of billing, pricing, finance-related IT vendors (i.e. Salesforce, NetSuite, Vena, etc.), and the company-wide procurement process
Acquisition Integration: Ensure smooth and timely completion of a number of pre- and post – acquisition processes as well as seamless integration of financial functions of acquired companies
Team Leadership: Build and lead a high-performing finance team, providing mentorship and development opportunities for team members.
Compensation: Partner with People and Culture Team on equity allocation and compensation planning.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field (MBA or CPA preferred).
- Proven experience (10+ years) in finance leadership roles, preferably in the technology or adtech industry and 15+ years overall in finance or accounting
- Strong understanding of digital advertising, programmatic advertising, or related areas is highly desirable
- The ideal candidate should have prior experience working in a finance leadership role within a private equity-backed company, demonstrating an understanding of the unique financial dynamics and strategies associated with such organizations.
- Direct hands-on experience participating in the preparation and execution of a company's Initial Public Offering (IPO) or a similar public exit process. This includes familiarity with the financial aspects, regulatory requirements, and strategic considerations involved in taking a company public.
- Experience with the merger and acquisition process and environment, including integrating Finance activities from acquired companies.
- Exceptional financial analysis and modeling skills.
- Proficiency in financial software and tools. NetSuite is highly preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker with a track record of driving financial performance.
- Comfortable in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Experience leading strategic finance teams
The approximate compensation range for this role is $265,000-$315,000. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by several factors, including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity among our team.
Please be advised that we will NOT be using third party recruiting agencies for this search.
Madhive is a dynamic, diverse, innovative, and friendly place to work. We embrace our differences and believe they fuel our creativity. We come from varied backgrounds and think that’s important. But whether it’s taking ideas from previous lives and applying them in different ways or creating something completely new, we are all trail-blazing team players who think big and want to make an impact.
Here are just some of the many benefits of becoming a Madhive employee:
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance: Your health is number 1, so we offer 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance starting on day 1 for yourself and any dependents.
Family Forming Benefits: Madhive offers inclusive fertility and family-forming benefits that cover all paths to parenthood — whether it is adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, or anything related through a partnership with Carrot Fertility. The benefit includes free access to Carrot membership services and employer-sponsored funds of up to $10,000 to help pay for your care.
401(K) Matching: Madhive's generous 401(K) plan offers a contribution equal to 100% of eligible employee contributions up to 5% annually. There is no vesting period, and all full-time employees can participate immediately upon their hire date.
Unlimited Vacation: We offer Unlimited PTO plus additional paid company holidays.
Parental Leave: We believe that family comes first, so we provide parental leave to all new parents.
Food All Day: Fully stocked refrigerator and lunch are provided every day that you're in the office!