Head of Institutional FinOps
Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking to hire a talented and seasoned Head of Institutional FinOps, based in London, who will be responsible for the oversight and coordination of all institutional trade and loan processes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Hire and manage global financial operations team
- Responsible for all daily financial operations to ensure settlements of trades and loans
- Designs systems and processes for efficient and accurate financial operations including integration of OMS, PMS, transfer, custody
- Liasse with client services to ensure there is a transparent and accurate life of a trade or loan
- Reconciliation between exchange/ bank accounts and internal portfolio management system Escalating exceptions and trade breaks where appropriate
- Manage the internal security master to ensure counterparties, instruments, new accounts are setup properly.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or similar educational background required.
- Asset management background preferred but not required.
- Strong finance background with particular experience in securities trade operations.
- 10+ years working in industry or financial services with prior experience focusing on trade operations, middle office, and reconciliations
- Strong presentation and communication skills when working with internal teams and external vendors.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work as a team to identify process improvements.
- Capacity to meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards and effective time management
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of business functions
- Adapt to a fast-paced continuous learning environment and show a willingness to take on additional responsibility where required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization, project management and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, coordinate the efforts of others and work well with people at a wide range of levels
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading Company
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Awesome office location in the heart of London and remote working environment
- Apple equipment
- Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (AXA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability
Blockchain is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, and apprenticeship. Blockchain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business need at the time.