Marketing Project Specialist
Working At Bitso
We are a diverse team that takes pride in understanding the perspectives of others. We fully embrace working remotely and we are eager to act, improve and accelerate progress inside and outside of our organization.
To drive revolutionary changes in society and make crypto useful, we delight our customers with world-class products, deep care, and intentional empathy.
The Marketing Specialist will be key to the execution of Marketing strategy in Mexico. He / she will provide ongoing support in the planning and execution of marketing initiatives in the territory, working closely with the Marketing Manager who leads the region. He / she will also be responsible for execution of the community growth strategy for Mexico and LATAM and will provide support on the brand and sponsorships strategy for Mexico.
Marketing manager - Mexico
Who You Are
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both externally to customers and internally to communicate results and identify opportunities for growth
- Project management - experience in planning and executing initiatives, events and marketing projects with great time management skills
- Results oriented
- Curiosity drives you and you seek to improve how things are done to get better results
- Must be customer oriented and focus on delivering quality in all executions
- Must be able to adapt to different circumstances and work flows and maintain a good level of stress management and discipline
- Attention to detail must always be present, must deliver all activities with a focus on quality
- Accountable professional, always responsible for their actions and independent but always in great communication with manager. Hands on professional.
- Should be able to use google suite and confluence for project management
- Advanced English skills required
What You Will Do
The role has clear objectives:
- Gain a thorough understanding of our products and differentiators so that the support you will provide can be developed with more effective communications and brand awareness
- Gather and communicate insights from users, become the focal point for ur community
- Understand data indirectly or directly provided by our users through comments, with special focus on psychographics and platform using trends, to understand how marketing activity leads to more qualified user acquisition
- Assist with all marketing campaigns
Your specific tasks will include:
- Support the Marketing Manager on the marketing plan execution
- Execute on sponsorship activities for Mexico
- Execute community strategy
- Work with Acquisition, Retention, Product Marketing, Creative Studio and other areas to guarantee execution of your activities
- Engage in main channels with the crypto community/Initiate discussions with community members to understand Bitso´s community needs
- Execute Meetups and other Community Events
- Support on content creation for social and SEO
- Join community member discussions to identify how our products and services are percieved
- Address queries or issues raised by Bitso's audience that do now fall under Customer Support
- Document processes and timelines for better day to day executions and results of each action after it happens so you can communicate to stakeholders the gathered insights
Research in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion suggests that individuals may hesitate to apply for jobs if they do not meet all the listed criteria. At Bitso, we value diversity and your unique strengths could be just what we're looking for. If this role excites you but you don't match every point in the description, we still want to hear from you.
Who We Are
With over 7 million users, Bitso is the leading cryptocurrency platform in Latin America. We are developing the cryptocurrency ecosystem in the region and enabling financial inclusion. We believe crypto is the future of finance, and we’re committed to making it useful by providing equal access to safe and intuitive financial products.
We are here to make a lasting impact on our customer’s lives and we do so by embracing our core values:
- Be Human: we delight our customers through great products, deep care and true empathy. We are humble and we take pride in understanding the views of others to help us see the full picture.
- Drive Change: we're fearless pioneers committed to unlocking the crypto revolution for humanity. We move fast, take risks and work together to drive lasting impact.
- Choose Bold Honesty: we seek the truth, especially when it’s uncomfortable, in our teams, products and business reality because that will uncover where we need to focus.
- Be An Owner: our sense of urgency makes us have a bias towards action, where we prioritize exceptionally and are wise in allocating our time to ensure we always deliver creative and innovative results.
Learn more about our culture and values.
Compensation & Benefits
At Bitso, you are taking the front seat on the edge of crypto innovation, creating the next generation of crypto-powered products.
So for those willing to commit, adapt and pioneer the most important change of the century we offer:
- Me Time program, including unlimited paid time off.
- Remote-first work environment.
- Employee Stock Option program.
- Zero trading fees through our Bitso app.
- Extended Family Leave policy: all birthing parents, non-birthing parents and adopting parents are eligible for a 4-months leave.
- Premium health, dental and life insurances in Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
- Volunteering days.
- Monthly stipend for gym memberships, relaxation activities, sports equipment, cooking classes, books, entertainment and more.
Want to leave an undoubtedly legacy with us? Fasten your seatbelt and join this spaceship, where you will find exponential growth and the opportunity to thrive!
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.
- This role is expected to work remotely.